We know that this is a time full of uncertainty but one thing we know for certain is that our community of families and staff are dedicated to the well-being of our children. We want to remain connected by offering resources to help your families stay healthy, happy, and engaged while schools and daycare are closed.
At Wholesome, we love to connect with the families we feed! Tag us @wholesome_kids and use #connectedcommunity with your ideas and pics of what you’re doing with your family to stay active and healthy. Try to enjoy this time for the opportunity to come together as a family and to connect with your loved ones.
From our family to yours, stay healthy and safe!
- Minute to Win it: Dice Balance on a Stick – see how many dice you can get on a stick in one minute!
- Strength Test: How long can stand on one leg for? Now try it with your eyes closed!
- Learn a new card game! Here’s 10 to try.
- Indoor Scavenger Hunt: Make a list of 10 age-appropriate things in your house to find! Try using a theme, or leave it to the imagination and find 10 things beginning with the letter A, or are shiny, etc.
- Limber up! Can you do 10, 20, 30 push ups?
- Mmm delish! Find a new wholesome recipe and cook it with your parents. Make sure you do the measuring and help with the clean-up. Try this one!