A sweet and tangy – yet quick and easy – side dish that kids will love! Serve as a side to grilled chicken or fish for a light and refreshing meal.
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup dry couscous
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Bring 1 cup of pineapple juice to a boil in a saucepan.
Remove from heat, stir in the couscous, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes.
Fluff with a fork.
- Stir in the mango, red onion, and mint. Drizzle evenly with equal parts pineapple juice and olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Enjoy warm or cold!