Easy and delicious – a kid favorite!
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 3 medium Potatoes
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese
Optional: Rosemary, thinly cut Onions
- Let pizza dough rise (approx. 1 hour)
- Boil potatoes for 5 minutes, cool, then peel and thinly slice on a grater
- Grease metal baking sheet
- Spread pizza dough on pan (optional: divide the dough into two equal pieces)
- Place the sliced potatoes into a large bowl and drizzle with most of the oil
- Add the salt and pepper and any optional items, then mix together so that all the slices are lightly oiled
- Arrange the slices of potato on the dough, overlapping them
- Sprinkle the Parmesan over the top
- Drizzle the rest of the oil over the pizzas
- Cook on middle rack at 425 degrees for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and the pizza bottom and potato is cooked through.
Tip: To get a crispy base on pizzas cooked on pizza trays, slide the pizzas off the trays onto the oven rack for the last few minutes.