Shift: Part-time or independent contractors
We are growing and would love you to grow with us!
Who we are: Wholesome Kids Catering provides healthy and nutritious hot meals and snacks to kids in child care centres and schools. We enrich lives by giving kids the nourishment and energy they need to eat, grow and thrive!
You are applying for: A driver/delivery position. It involves delivering lunches and snacks to child care centres and schools
What You Will Do at Wholesome Kids Catering:
- Assisting with the distribution of items into delivery vans
- Deliver Lunches and Snacks to Child Care Centres and picking up empty containers to return to kitchen.
- Knowledge of GTA, Durham, Halton, Peel, York Regions
- Must be available between 6:00am – 12:00 noon (hours may vary)
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Having fun with an amazing team who has a passion for food and hard work
Some of the challenging parts of the job:
Working in a large Commissary can be exciting, especially for a food lover like you – but it can also be quite physical.
Some daily requirements and components to the job you will need to consider are:
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management
- Knowledge of GTA, Durham, and Halton region is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- A Clean Drivers Abstract
- Food Handlers Certificate an asset
- Must be able to adapt quickly to last minute changes in the day
- A Strong command of the English language
*Training will be provided on the above duties and responsibilities upon hire
Our Wholesome Kids Catering Core Values:
- I Enrich The Lives of those we serve and our community that surrounds us
- I am a Trusted Partner to my colleagues, customers and community
- I act with Integrity in everything I do
- I Excel at my position and strive for greatness
- I Collaborate and use all my resources to do the very best job I can do
- I am Growing through continued education
- I Make an Impact
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Wholesome Kids Catering is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodations in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment and selection process, we will work with you to meet your needs. We thank all those applicants who have applied; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.